Questions About Securing Classes
If you have not registered for classes, please log into LoLA (Delgado’s online student portal) to select your classes or visit your advisor for more information about which classes to take.
Learn more about how to choose Payment Options in LoLA.
Ways You Can Secure Your Classes
1. Full Payment
Full Payment Terms and Conditions
- Student must not have any past due balances.
- The first installment, or a predetermined down payment is due at the time of enrollment.
- As a condition of enrollment, student must provide bank routing and account numbers or credit card information for auto-draft of future payments.
- A one-time, non-refundable fee of $30.00 will be charged upon enrollment in The Plan.
- If any installment payment is not received within 15 calendar days after its due due date, a late fee of $10.00 will be assessed. Fees for insufficient or uncollected funds will be assessed in the amount of $25.00.
- Once you have enrolled in the payment plan, if you add a class to your schedule, you must revisit payment options in LoLA (Delgado’s online student portal) and accept the additional charges in order for your entire class schedule to be secured.
2. Payment Plan
Payment Plan Terms and Conditions
- Visit the Bursar's office, they only accept cash, check or money order.
- Credit card payments are made through LoLA (Delgado’s online student portal).
- You must not owe the college any money once your payment has been applied this includes prior semester debt.
- Once you have paid in full, if you add a class to your schedule, you must revisit payment options in LoLA to pay the remaining balance by the end of the day in order for your entire class schedule to be secured.
3. Financial Aid or Waivers
Learn more about how to check whether your classes are secure.