ConexEd (Delgado’s Academic Communication System)
ConexEd is a platform that allows visitors, prospects, applicants, and students to connect with departments and services regardless of location. You'll find it easier than ever to schedule appointments, meet with Financial Aid Counselors, Admissions Counselors, and Academic Advisors. Through ConexEd you can access your Student Support Center where you will find the team members that Delgado has assign to you. These team members will be able to set up a to do list for you, set up alerts, reminders and more to keep you on track to meet your educational goals.
Using ConexEd Cards
Team member status
Send a Message
Most student services and support programs will use ConexEd to connect with students. This includes but is not limited to Financial Aid, Admissions, Academic Advising, and our Recruitment team.
Log into ConexEd to browse the directory of available services and teams. Many more departments will be coming online throughout the Spring of 2023!
Take advantage of ConexED to:
- Make an in-person or virtual appointment (ConexEd will take the place of the Zoom Student Services Virtual Office)
- Start an instant chat with available staff
- Check in when visiting Student Services offices in person
- Send your Student Services staff an email
- View your customized to do list provided to you by your Student Support staff members
- View the staff members that are assigned directly to you. They are here to help you complete your educational journey.
Simply visit the ConexEd login page for Delgado in Quick Links. Your LoLA user name and password will allow you to sign in.
With ConexEd, you can drop in to virtual offices, make appointments, send messages and ask important College questions to your counselors, advisors and success coaches. ConexEd is the best way to have conversations with your Delgado Staff and Faculty dedicated to keeping you on track to graduate and transfer.
Help with ConexEd
Learn how to use the platform, or seek technical help.
Locate helpful articles and videos on how to use the tools and features of ConexED in the ConexED Support Center. To report a technical issue, users may contact us by submitting a Support Ticket to the ConexED Support Team.