Any student interested in doing CPR check-offs through the nursing school can do so on a first come first serve basis. There are several steps you will need to take to complete CPR with us.
If interested, you should follow the directions below:
1. Go to Building 8, Room 116 on the City Park Campus. You will receive a packet to complete and instructions on how to pay in LoLA.
2. Once you pay, you will be emailed a Sign-Up Genius Link. There are detailed instructions on how to move forward.
4. Conduct the online AHA course and print up the completion certificate.
5. Come on your skills chek off day and time to complete the skills in person at the Charity campus, Room 5007.
6. You can begin taking the online CPR course through American Heart at any time prior to your skills check-off day.
American Heart Process:
- Students will need to first take the CPR course online through American Heart.
- Go to https://shopcpr.heart.org, in the search bar
- Choose BLS
- Confirm product that comes up matches AHA product Number: 20-3553.
- Pay $34.00.
- Complete the online course.
Electronically save or print your certificate once you are done