Any student interested in doing CPR check-offs through the nursing school can do so on a first come first serve basis. There are several steps you will need to take to complete CPR with us.
If interested, you will need to register below:
- Complete the form and for question #20 put CRN 24442 (CPR). Hit the submit button
- After you submit the form you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with an Add / Drop Form and directions on how to complete the form. You will also receive a link to Sign-Up Genius.
- Complete the form and submit to the appropriate person (listed in the directions).
- Go to the Sign-Up Genius and select a date and time slot that works for you. This will be your time to come and complete the skills check-off.
- In Sign-Up Genius you will also see some instructions for you on completing CPR and who to contact.
- Make sure you pay the $70 DCC CPR fee on your LoLA account. This fee is for you to be able to get your CPR card.
- Once you are done with this process, you can begin taking the online CPR course through American Heart. You can do this at any time prior to your skills check-off day.
American Heart Process:
- Students will need to first take the CPR course online through American Heart.
- Go to https://shopcpr.heart.org, in the search bar
- Choose HeartCodeBLS
- Confirm product that comes up matches AHA product Number: 20-3553.
- Pay $32.50.
- Complete the online course.
Electronically save or print your certificate once you are done