Any student interested in doing CPR check-offs through the nursing school can do so on a first come first serve basis. There are several steps you will need to take to complete CPR with us.
If interested, you will need to register below:
- Check your email for your next step in finishing the application (Create Password). Log back into the application for admission to finish the application.
- Set up your student online account by clicking here and following the directions:
- Input your Student Online Account User Name that was provided in the LoLA credential email you received.
- Creat a password by clicking on I don't know my password
- Select Verify Information and input your personal information and select Next
- Follow instructions to creat a new passwword and select Next
- Once password is successfully created, you can log into LoLA
- Register for your class in LoLA by following the directions below:
- Click Student under Delgado Community College
- Under Academic Links, select Registration
- Select Register for Classes
- Select Term (Fall 2022)
- Click on the Level Tab and enter NONCREDIT
- Hit Search and locate the class you are looking for - Course Registraiton number is 13881
- Click ADD to summary to select the course for registration
- Click the Submit button in the Summary Section in the lower right hand side of the screen.
- If all the requirements are met, the status of the course will change from "Pending" to "Registered
- Pay for the class in LoLA by following the directions below:
- Click the home button and then student (highlighted)
- To the right of the page, you will see payment processing
- Select Account Summary under My Account
- Click Pay Now to make a payment.
- After you pay for your class, you will be emailed a link to Sign-Up Genius.
- Go to the Sign-Up Genius link and select a date and time slot that works for you. This will be your time to come and complete the skills check-off at the Charity Campus.
- In Sign-Up Genius please read the first section, which lets you know the next steps.
- You can begin taking the online CPR course through American Heart at any time prior to your skills check-off day.
American Heart Process:
- Students will need to first take the CPR course online through American Heart.
- Go to https://shopcpr.heart.org, in the search bar
- Choose HeartCodeBLS
- Confirm product that comes up matches AHA product Number: 20-3553.
- Pay $32.50.
- Complete the online course.
Electronically save or print your certificate once you are done