Spring 2021 Commencement Ceremony RSVP
Congratulations to our Spring 2021 graduates! We are proud of your success and celebrate
your many accomplishments during such extraordinary times. Because of the pandemic-induced
challenges we face and with everyone's safety in mind, we will be hosting modified
sessions of our traditional Commencement Exercise at the University of New Orleans'
Lakefront Arena on Friday, May 21 and Saturday, May 22. The ceremonies will each be identical and will feature social distancing and masks,
but will offer you an opportunity to celebrate your achievement! The events will feature
a short program, including the Chancellor's address and conferral of degrees and certificates.
Anyone will able to view the event on our YouTube channel, social media networks,
The following policies and protocols will be in place:
- RSVP participation is mandatory!
- Graduates must wear cap and gown.
- A maximum of four guests per graduate will be able to attend.
- Graduates and guests will be required to follow all social distancing guidelines and wear a face covering at all times.
- Your diploma folder and alumni ribbon will be presented to you on stage by Chancellor Littleton-Steib.
- A professional photographer will be available for your graduation portraits.
Graduates will be notified when:
- The Guest and Graduate entrance tickets will be available for pick-up; and
- The instructions of the arrival time and where to report for check-in on the day of their event.
Please choose only one ceremony date and time below. Space is limited. Once the maximum capcity of 240 graduates per ceremony is reached, that time slot will no longer be available. Please note, your chosen timeslot cannot be rescheduled at a later date. Space availability is on a first come, first serve basis.
The deadlne to RSVP is Friday, April 30, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. unless the ceremony slots are filled before the deadline.
The deadline to RSVP has been extended until May 5th or until the two last remaining spots are filled.