Application for Graduation

Applying for Graduation as a Current Student

Students must apply for graduation. The application should be completed before registering for the final semester. The application must be submitted through LoLA (Delgado’s online student portal). Once submitted, your academic record will be evaluated.

To apply for graduation, follow the steps below.

  • Log on to LoLA (Delgado’s online student portal).
  • Go to the Student tab.
  • Go under Academic Links.
  • Select Academic Profile.
  • Go to Apply to Graduate.

Please check the Student Handbook for deadlines to apply for graduation. 

Applying for Graduation as a Non-Current Student

Students who completed program requirements but failed to apply for graduation before registering for the final semester of attendance will have 5 years from the last semester of attendance to apply for graduation, except in cases where the program has been cancelled. The degree will be awarded within the semester in which the student applies for graduation, and a program completion date will also be noted on the diploma.

Students who are not currently enrolled for the semester but would like to apply for graduation are required to apply in person or by mail at their respective campus/site and pay a graduation late fee of $100.

To apply for graduation as a non-enrolled student, follow the steps below:

  1. Print and complete the application for graduation form (PDF).
  2. Submit your application for graduation in person or by mail.
  3. If submitting by mail, use the following addresses:

City Park Campus

Office of the Registrar
Attn: Graduation Coordinator
615 City Park Avenue
New Orleans, LA 70119

West Bank Campus

Office of the Registrar
Attn: Graduation Coordinator
2600 General Meyer Avenue
New Orleans, LA 70114

Charity School of Nursing

Office of the Registrar
Attn: Graduation Coordinator
450 S. Claiborne Avenue
New Orleans, LA 70112

Any questions regarding graduation must be sent via email to the graduation coordinator at your respective campus.

  • West Bank students may contact Demetria Bridges at
  • City Park students may contact Shannon West at
  • Charity School of Nursing students may contact Marie Poche at