Managing Student Organization Finances
On-Campus Bank Accounts
All student organizations are encouraged to open on-campus bank accounts. Steps to opening an on-campus bank account are as follows:
- Complete the on-campus bank account request form.
- Return completed form to the Office of Student Life.
- The Office of Student Life will notify the Student Organization Advisor once an account number has been assigned to the student organization.
To deposit funds at the Bursar's office, you will need your student organizations account information. Remember to:
- deposit all cash upon collection to the Bursar's office.
- deposit all checks within two weeks of receipt.
Off-Campus Bank Accounts
All off campus Student Organization Accounts should be in compliance with the Student Organization Off-Campus Bank Accounts Internal Policy set forth by the Business Affairs Office.