"We're Ready" Pledge
I understand I have a role in the fight against COVID-19 and commit to responsible actions and being an accountable member of the Delgado Community. I pledge to demonstrate my commitment every day by conducting myself according to the following guidelines. Together, we’re ready!
WE'RE READY TO STOP THE SPREAD
- I will monitor for symptoms of COVID-19, including the following:
- fever or chills
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- muscle or body aches
- new loss of taste or smell
- sore throat
- congestion or runny nose
- nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea.
- I will contact a medical professional if I experience any symptoms.
- I will adhere to capacity limits on campus and avoid gatherings where social distancing is not possible.
- I will wash my hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer frequently.
WE'RE READY TO PROTECT EACH OTHER
- I will protect myself and others in high-traffic areas of campus or situations where physical distancing is not possible to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- I will monitor my symptoms daily and follow protocols designed to keep me and my community healthy.
- I will adhere to capacity limits in social situations to prevent high-spread scenarios.
- I will follow public health guidelines in place to help protect myself and others.
- I will keep my hands clean and sanitized while on campus, around my community and at home.
- I will wear a mask or face covering in shared common spaces on campus.
- I will maintain appropriate social distance from others.
- I will stay home if I feel ill or after exposure to someone who is ill or has tested positive for COVID-19.
- I will share information regarding my general health as requested by the College.
WE'RE READY TO STAY INFORMED
- I will modify my actions and encourage others to do the same as guidelines and recommendations adapt over time.
We are Delgado Community College, and We’re Ready!
To sign the pledge, log in to Canvas (using your LoLA username and password) by selecting your Canvas portal below. NOTE: If you are not directly taken to the pledge, select "Courses" from the menu on the left and look for the "We're Ready" Pledge.
|Students||Faculty / Staff|