Open Computer Lab
Computer Lab has Opened on City Park Campus
Computer Lab in building 2, room 210e, City Park Campus
Students will abide by the school's safety protocol (mask, temperature checks)
Summer 2021 Open Lab Hours:
Monday through Thursday
8:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.
The Student Open Computer Lab is a service offered by the College to provide computer access to all current Delgado Students.
Services provided in the Open Lab are as follows:
- Open access to the Internet for school related use
- Access to course specific software being used in a particular courses
- Course specific tutorials for assistance including practice tests and such
- Access to both Color and Black & White printing
- Access to color scanners
- Assistants on duty in the Labs to help you locate software, trouble shoot login issues, etc
- Proctored Exams
- Xerox Copy Machine
- And much more
The Open Lab provides a comfortable place to work on assignments and study while on campus. The Open Lab is available for use by DCC Students only, anyone wishing to access the Open Lab must present a DCC Picture I.D. when entering the Lab. The DCC I.D. will also be used to print in the Open Lab as well.
Open Labs Hours of Operation
Monday through Thursday - 7:30 a.m. until 8:00 p.m.
Friday - 7:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
Saturday - 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
(closed on Friday & Saturdays during the summer semesters)
Semester Break and Holiday schedules will be posted in the Labs.
Location and Contact
City Park Campus Building 2, Room 210
Phone: (504) 671-5446
Open Lab Coordinator: Andy Loar
Division of the Distance Learning and Instructional Technology